A Eunuch's Love Life

The more personally intimate blog of the love life of an androgynous but not sexless eunuch in this post-modern world

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Some non-gay identifying man-who-I-find-attractive will find me attractive

After a couple of days of abject depression, I set myself on a mission yesterday to find a thought better than "no man really fancies me". This terrorist thought was the result of me looking at my actual sex life this year, with three encounters and no..ah.. G-spot satisfaction... and concluding that the evidence is that guys just don't find me sexually arousing enough to sustain the required turgidity. However, after it rendered me incompetent for daily life, I had to track down, tackle and interrogate the terrorist thought, and got it to confess that the survey had only been of basically gay-identifying guys. So, I am banking on Bailey being wrong (Michael Bailey is a questionable academic who claims there is no such thing as bisexuality in men), and nurturing as a reasonable expectation the thought that some non-gay identifying man-who-I-find-attractive will find me attractive. Now, THIS IS a victory in the War on Terror! A terrorist thought has been tracked down, interrogated, and persuaded to surrender and turn its previously destructive energies to the service of the common good.

Some non-gay identifying man-who-I-find-attractive will find me attractive.

This is an important life-sustaining part of my belief structures.

Some non-gay identifying man-who-I-find-attractive will find me attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home