A Eunuch's Love Life

The more personally intimate blog of the love life of an androgynous but not sexless eunuch in this post-modern world

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Love and Sex Difference

There's a lot about human sexual attraction in this week's New Scientist , and I am feeling a little left out after reading it this morning, for I don't have any fertility signifiers.

There is no biological reason for anyone to be sexually interested in me.

I just have to have faith that some other thing may work, or that I can be content to be continent.

On the other hand, the factors than maintain relationships past the time needed for basic breeding are not so biological, and have more to do with being a nice human positively interested in ones partner.

So I can choose to be a little more inclined to see nice things about people, instead of looking for the sign that they would not be interested in me.

Love conquers all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home