A Eunuch's Love Life

The more personally intimate blog of the love life of an androgynous but not sexless eunuch in this post-modern world

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Coming Out As A Eunuch

A very interesting article by a previously "normal" heterosexual man, who became a eunuch by virtue of a standard treatment for prostate cancer, and honestly shares the changes in his experiences, perspectives and attractions.

Obviously every individual varies, and I can't vouch for the increasing bisexual attraction he writes of. Of course it's possible I just have a self-limiting program that prevents me from being interested in pursuing any sexual attraction to women (who generally are much more sexually responsive to my presence than men, who seem universally fixated on a limited range of sexual types that does not include me). Anyway, he has an interesting take on his shifting hormonal perspective on sexuality and human interaction.

Anyway, he's copyrighted it and so on, so I won't paste it here, and instead I just direct you to

http://www.cancer.prostate-help.org/caeunuc.htm

By the way, I'm on the sixth day of doing the sixth Tibetan rite. My sexual urge is being a bit surprisingly strong, but I'm managed to redirect my thoughts away from tears all last night and this morning, and my energies are not so much focussed on any other person (or the lack of any other person), but rather are energies that move internally, that I can draw up and control, rather than be hopelessly overwhelmed by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home