A Eunuch's Love Life

The more personally intimate blog of the love life of an androgynous but not sexless eunuch in this post-modern world

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Sixth Tibetan Rite

Woke up with the usual horrific thought this morning, barely made it in to work, and made an appointment with a counsellor. Then I made notes about what I needed to talk about.

I contemplated suicide on the way to work, but came to the conclusion that even without sex or any prospect of this particular human interaction, my life is worth continuing with. It's just that the romantic angst has pervaded almost every moment and diminished my energies and capablity for other things.

How do I survive celibacy?

There is no point in talking about how I can not be celibate. I talked about that last time with this counsellor, and with many others over the last ten years, and it's obvious that nothing is going to work for me, or at least, I can't count on it happening soon, and even if I do miraculously find a partner in the unforeseeable future, I need to know how I can get through each day till then, with no romantic aspirations.I nearly qualified "Celibacy" with "enforced" or "unwilling" in the question, but this is not relevant. The fact is, in the current human society I am in, there is no man attracted to a full eunuch. Or at least, so few there may not be a reasonable chance of me meeting him within an achievable time frame. And I've really been trying everything this last few years. I chose to be a eunuch, notwithstanding that I didn't realise this would remove me from the sexual market. I choose to be androgynous, and not take any hormones. I choose to have no secondary sex charactertics. But, chosen or not, the problem is celibacy.

Sixth Tibetan Rite, I wrote underneath the question, and looked it up again on the net.

The initial source I had presviously read said it was for people who chose celibacy voluntarily, and warned against people doing it out of sexual guilt or any other lack of acceptance of sexual energy. However, other sources gave a broader perspective, and it may be a good idea for me after all. My problem is how to deal with the useless sex drive I have, that is, how to not be constantly depressed and frustrated.

Maybe the sixth rite is for me! The five rites have raised my sexual energy to an uncomfortable level for a celibate. What have I got lose? Only a fucking pointless libido.

I did three rounds of the Sixth rite, and felt a lot more stable. My best friend saw me shortly this afternoon, and said I looked glowing.

It works!

Happy New Year! (It's the first day of the Solar Year here in the Southern Hemisphere.)

Here's one piece I found on the web, by way. Possibly recommended for people in chosen or situational celibacy. I'll let you know how I go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tibetan Rejuvenation Rite #6 restricted exercise The series of Five Tibetan exercises described above is capable of being practised two or three times a day everyday during the entire lifetime. In contrast, the following exercise, according to the Tibetan Lamas, has a very special purpose and it ought to be practised only in circumstances described below. If you are not sure, and do not practise the first five exercises regularly, do not practise this exercise. You have been warned.

The deemed purpose of the Tibetan #6 exercise is to redirect the excess of sexual and reproductive energy, generated by the activity of the what is perceived of as being the base chakra (also referred to as vortexes) to all higher chakras along the spine, especially to the brow chakra, which activity is related to our spiritual awareness and psychic abilities. According to Lamas this exercise ought to be practised only when the excess of the sexual urge is experienced, otherwise this exercise does more harm than benefit, by draining the energy from the base chakra.

By systematically practising the first five Tibetan exercises it is quite possible to raise the energy of the base chakra so much, that the sexual urge appears and requires to be dealt with. This is capable of happening at any age.

One way to handle the situation is to dissipate this powerful energy in sexual activities. The Tibetan alternative is to transmute it to higher use, to accelerate your spiritual development and rejuvenate the physical body. Instead of dissipating the reproductive energy you may choose to use it to regenerate cells in your entire physical body. The choice is yours; you have the free choices, as always.

Sometimes one may find in their lives that sexual activity without sincere love and a spiritually matched partner is similar to going to a forest and not seeing trees.

Sexual love in its clearest form brings about a spiritual union, bringing experiences and sensations far more profound, pleasurable, longer lasting and beneficial than just a physical act of relief.

In the absence of a partner that you are capable of achieving this with, Tibetan Lamas offer you the alternative, verified over many thousands of years to be not only effective, though also very beneficial to your total health, longevity, bio-energy level, Aura and most importantly to your spiritual development. They do not attempt to suppress the powerful energy of the base chakra. Such suppression is destined to fail, much as any act against the Nature. They offer an efficient way to transmute it for the higher purpose.

8 Comments:

  • At 12:38 am, Anonymous feminised.male said…

    Hi, once again. This caught my eye as I am interested in Tibetan teachings (does this come from Buddhism or Bon? Not that it matters - I'm just showing off. Admitedly I am only half awake but I seem to be missing something here (the alternative teaching regarding discharge of sexual tension/energy in the absence of a loving relationship. No matter - I am very glad to have stumbled across your blog I, likewise felt, WOW.

    I went under the knife twenty-one years ago and was disillusioned as to how my new life was panning out when transsexuals became more visible and political and strident. A Transsexual Feminist='one who doesn't pass'. (No offence meant, towards you or your sensibilities and apologies if I offended them)

    I was well integrated as a woman in society post op but its a lonely existence if you cannot be completely open in your relationships with people and I discovered it to be unwise to try. More to the point I felt I wasn't expressing more of myself but had shifted the emphasis from one gender to the other. This became epecially underlined when I broke my own rule of not getting, in any way, intimate with anyone. Ahhh the tales I could tell... but this is really just a 'Hello, I'm Kim' introduction following our email contact.

    I am so happy to make your acqaintance - virtually.

     
  • At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thankyou
    for sharing and teaching and guiding.It was beautiful
    much love moonbeamxox

     
  • At 2:02 am, Blogger norrie mAy-welby said…

    "in the current human society."
    Times change, girlfriend.

     
  • At 3:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The original sixth rite was practised while putting pressure on the solar plexus.

     
  • At 3:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not about celibacy!
    The 6th rite is intended to re-channel your sexual energy, not to kill it or whatever.
    Performing the 6th rite may indeed help you to control your sex drive but it doesn't mean that you have to become celibate. Everybody seems to misunderstand.

     
  • At 11:00 pm, Anonymous Freemason said…

    There exist another version of the rite. It's origin dates back to Babylon.

    1. Breath out till your out of breath.

    2. Bend over (as in the version refered to above) and empty the rest of the stomach for breath.

    3. Raise up from this position while breathing in, then raise your shoulders a tiny bit while the hands is straight out (your like a cross now) then bend the arms as much as you can backwards. Your body is stretched and the head is tilted a little bit backwards also, but not too much, if one bends it back too much the energy flow will be blocked.

    Rite 3-5 should be practiced previous to the sixth rite (the two first has minimum effect on the bioelectrical energy force.

    After rite 3-5 these mudras are favorable: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/open.php

    before doing the Babylonian version of the sixth rite.

     
  • At 3:57 pm, Blogger rock said…

    i'm just 21 and when i was 18 i always watched adult video or have some fun for sex with my gfrnd after i broke up i decided to change this endless poor drama

    now i'm using 6th rite. now i'm feeling free all day long. i didn't do any handjob or something like that stupid things...... now l'm just free for libido prison.

    now i already decided to live without sex.....

    thanks Tibetans

     
  • At 5:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the Tibetan Rites, I have been doing them regularly for over 20 years and they really are the fountain of youth. From time to time I have included rite no. 6 during periods of dedicated celibacy, and it has been one of the best discoveries I have ever found, an off button for sexual suffering, a way to sublimate sexual energy towards higher purpose (I have ever read of it being referred to as the path of becoming a Super Man/Woman). My only addition is that the rite alone is incomplete because it draws the energy up without storing it correctly in the tan tien (abdomen) area which can lead to side effects like pressure in the head and stress on the heart. I have taken to include the Taoist practice of sealing the tan tien by using my hand to circle the energy 36 times clockwise and 24 times counter clockwise, and I find i no longer suffer ill effects...I learned this practice from studying the MicroCosmic Orbit meditation by Master Mantak Chia
    Namaste...Catherine Monet

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home