A Eunuch's Love Life

The more personally intimate blog of the love life of an androgynous but not sexless eunuch in this post-modern world

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Buses and portents

I only just noticed: On September 4, I wrote on this blog

All that’s missing in my life is sex. Surely that should be bearable. But I just can’t accept this, and I can‘t change it, and maybe my work here is done, and maybe there’s a miracle around the corner. Or a bus. Ha ha.

One calendar month precisely later, I got both, the bus and the miracle.

So, let's try for a more positive outcome:

Maybe I'm doing everything right, and personally fulfilling intimate loving erotic relationships manifest with ease and joy and bliss and harmony in my life. All that was missing in my sex life was acceptance of my divine sexiness, and faith in divine abundance.

Blessed I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home