A Eunuch's Love Life

The more personally intimate blog of the love life of an androgynous but not sexless eunuch in this post-modern world

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Eunuch anniversary

It’s my pussy’s twentieth birthday today (ie I made a cunt out my myself nineteen years ago), and the nineteenth anniversary of me becoming a eunuch, and here’s another survey poo-pooing eunuchs...

But I don’t care.. I have an amazing social and sex life, so : p

http://www.blogthings.com/howboyishorgirlishareyouquiz/

You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don’t actively fight them.
You’re just you. You don’t try to be what people expect you to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home